Sunday, March 31, 2013

What you may not know...

When I was a small child you were always there to comfort me, talk with me, hold me, and dry my tears. You used to sing to me when I was very upset from other children making fun of me or treating me really badly or had a particularly bad day with my abusive alcoholic father. You kept me going, you kept me from killing myself, you essentially kept me alive and gave me a reason to live. Our hearts beat as one. Our souls are mingled and entwined. We are twins. I love you for what you have done for me and how you have healed me. I love you for who you really are on the inside. I have waited for a long time for you since the promise we made to each other when I was 16 years old. I still wait and will wait. I love you, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval.