Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bid My Lover To Thee

Copyright - 01/20/01
Bid My Lover to Thee

As I sit alone and forever waiting
I seek the one and true, my love
It seems a lifetime has passed me by
And he will bring my soul to rest
The night it creaks and moans his song
As I prepare for the awaiting moon
And I dive into love as waves sing.

My lover knows me in this and the other
Realms, which cannot be tested beyond knowledge
For my lover bids me to come
And he waits on his own time
As the stars grace the midnight air
I bid him to come to thee
Bring him close and near as it were.

He knows when I sleep, he knows when I wake
My lover sends his love on the highway
Of life and the physical astral planes
His love enlightens me through my day
And I will know no significant other
Until my lover comes home for me
Waiting for his move to make.

I bid my lover greetings to thee
And I know he will bring love on his wings
For he is my sun, my moon, and my night
In which I live and thrive through the day
Enveloping my darkness I’ll succumb
To his whims once in his arms
And now I wait and bide my time for he.

As he sends his love along the rose petals of night
I compel myself to greet his open arms
And drown my sorrows in his chest
As the moon rises in the sky I pray
Thee would flee to me with kindness
I bid thee my love and crown thee my king
And help me end my plight.

My lover can only be true and fair to me
As he winds down the road to passion
I am here and awaiting his calm touch
He brings forth the moment without despair
And the man to whom I wait longs
I linger in his arms at finally last
And now my love for him can be set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment. Your comment will be reviewed for approval.